Deadline for submission of this completed form: Friday, September 6, 2019. T-shirts and vocal coaching sessions may not be available for any late registrants.
- - You may nominate a maximum of 10 students Carefully consider character and citizenship
- - Help us balance the choir by nominating a maximum of 3 sopranos You may nominate only two more women than men
- - Nominate only upperclassmen – no freshmen, please
- - All nominated students may not be selected to participate, so rank students carefully
Indicate student's desire for a vocal coaching or an audition session
VOCAL COACHING (ALL CLASS LEVELS): Students should prepare a solo selection. Please do not bring choir parts to the vocal coaching. Students who desire to participate in the solo competition must sing an art song or aria that is memorized. While other kinds of repertoire (musical theater, popular songs, etc.) are acceptable for the coaching, they will not be considered for the competition to perform on the Festival Finale Concert.
AUDITION FOR MILLIKIN (SENIORS ONLY)
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Fee (includes T-shirt)
- - Option 1: $30 per student
- - Option 2: $25 per student (partial packet without required All State pieces).
- - $8 per student for Optional Vocal Coaching Session or Audition/Vocal Coaching (SENIORS ONLY)
Send no fees now! In September you will receive a list of those students accepted into the festival and hotel information. All fees are due after you receive the list of accepted students.
For questions or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.