Download Honors Program Overview
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The opportunity to join Millikin's Honors Program is available to both traditional incoming freshman and transfer students.
Contact the Honors Director Michael Hartsock, Ph.D. email@example.com 217.424.6276
- Gain admission to Millikin University as a full-time student.
- Entering Freshman must display exemplary academic achievement:
- 3.5 (unweighted) high school or greater and
- A minimum combined math\verbal SAT score of 1260 or a minimum composite ACT score of 27
- Transfer students with an associates degree who completed their previous institutions honors program are invited to join.
- Transfer students without an associates degree who participated in their previous institutions honors program are invited to apply. Contact Dr. Michael Hartsock, Honors Director for more information.
The Honors Program includes two additional, special programs for which you may be eligible.
- The Presidential Scholars Program is offered to a select number of Honors-qualified high-school seniors, and provides a full tuition scholarship.
- The James Millikin Scholars (JMS) Program is available to any qualified third-year student (or equivalent) to engage in an independent research or creative project, with at least $500 in guaranteed project funding guaranteed. Honors students in good standing with the program are eligible to apply.